Welcome to the Atlantis - A Boat Charter Like No Other
Learn About the Exclusive Features Of Our Private Yacht
The Atlantis is the ideal yacht for any luxury yacht charter you may be planning. She is a state of the art private yacht that offers our clients the very best in elegant dining combined with impeccable surroundings.
The Atlantis is a New York cruise yacht that is a cut above the rest. She is exclusive, elegant and offers her guests a superior alternative to hosting an event with taste and class. Atlantis was delivered in the spring of 2004 after four highly-anticipated years of development. She was built from scratch based on the raw vision of Captain and Company President, Fred Ardolino. In the boating world, the Atlantis is considered young in boating years. Captain Fred was convinced that the NYC yacht rental industry was missing a large luxury vessel where a Manhattan bride or a Wall Street firm could throw a party. Captain Fred's forward thinking is the driving force behind the success of the Atlantis. With more than 30 years of experience in New York cruises, Captain Fred and the Ardolino Family have listened to the needs and the wants of their clients, and the result in their research is The Atlantis. The Ardolino family and their crew takes great pride and personal interest in their work, and their clients.
The Atlantis offers unique features including:
- Ceilings over 8-feet high that enhance the elegant architectural design
- Custom railings
- A grand staircase
- Private VIP room
- A Jacuzzi with lighted fountain on the top sun deck
- Extensive woodwork and finish detail
- A raised platform dais/stage
- Custom designed fish-aquarium
- Three plasma presentation screens
The interior of the main deck is completely open and without obstructions, allowing the vessel to offer the following accommodations:
- Seats up to 300 dinner guests
- Maximum capacity of 300 guests
- The main dining salon is approximately 2,800 square feet, including a 12'x20' dance floor
- There is a self-contained state-of-the-art-sound and lighting system, both on the inner and outer decks. DJ's don't need to bring their equipment, just music. There are three decks, two of which are fully enclosed, which make for a perfect New York wedding cruise. The first deck houses our formal dining salon, together with dance floor and platform dais, with access to outer decks at the bow and the stern. Admission to the next level can be reached via the grand staircase; this level is used mainly for cocktails and has a large bar area, cocktail tables, and a luxurious bridal suite for a NYC cruise. The bridge, the captain's quarters and a private office are also located on this level. The third level is an impressive open sundeck great for taking in the great views New York City has to offer.
New York Cruises is a family owned and operated business, and with more than30 years of experience, they have listened to the needs and wants of their clients. The end result of their research is The Atlantis. The Ardolino family takes great pride and personal interest in their work, and their clients. From the time you make that first phone call or e-mail to the office to the day of your event, you will be treated with the utmost consideration as well as professionalism. You will find that any and all needs can be accommodated. We will be glad to assist and guide you while planning your special event. No question is too big or too small.
At New York Cruises your luxury yacht charter will be an event that you will remember for a lifetime. Aboard our private yacht Atlantis we elevate your boat charter to an elegant affair complete with gourmet dining, impressive cityscapes, and all of the hospitality found in a five star hotel.